1. Main St. will be closed to all vehicle traffic including bikes from Park St. to Nelson St. – affectively two blocks in the downtown core which will create a pedestrian area
2. All non food vendors will be on Main St. in the parking spaces in this two block area
3. All food vendors will be in and around Powell Park
4. Elmer Lewis parking lot will be for bike parking only
5. Bike parking will remain on Main St. below Park St. to Harbour St. and north from Nelson St. to Clifford St. as well as on St. George St., St. Andrew St. & Harbour St.
What has not changed is the shuttle parking lots and routes into town. Vehicle traffic will still be routed around the downtown via St. Andrew St. and St. George St.
The entertainment venues will be the same except for the Market St. venue as Market St. W. will be closed as a fire route.
- The Norfolk Tavern outdoor stage
- The Budweiser Main Stage - at the corner of Walker St. & Main St. - Board of Trade & Port Dover Minor Hockey
- Kinsmen in the Beach Parking lot
Current documents available are:
See you September 13th 2019
A crowd of bikers and bike enthusiasts is expected. And you're warmly welcome to visit Port Dover on Friday the 13th
Parking and Shuttle information available.