Friday the 13th
Port Dover, Ontario
January 13th, 2023
Main St. will be closed to all vehicle traffic including bikes from Nelson St. to Walker St. in the downtown core which will create a pedestrian area.
All non food vendors will be on Main St. in the parking spaces in this area.
All food vendors will be in the Roulstons Parking lot @ Main + Chapman St.
Bike parking will remain on Main St. north from Nelson St. to Clifford St. as well as on St. George St., St. Andrew St. & Harbour St.
The entertainment venues will be as listed:
- The Budweiser Main Stage – at the corner of Walker St. & Main St. – Board of Trade & Port Dover Minor Hockey – Thursday nite and all day Friday.
- The Norfolk Tavern music in the Brig & upstairs – Thursday nite & all day Friday.
- Kinsmen in the Elmer Lewis parking lot.
Current Documents Available
New For May 2022
- Vendor map – Main St.
- Vendor Information May 2022
- Vendor appplication May 2022 – Deadline April 29th
- Fri 13th Pedlar Licensing
- HN Health Unit Special Event Food Information Guide 2022
- HN Health Unit Special Event Food Provider Application 2022
- Fire Safety Form
Contact [email protected]